cold rolled is a steel forming processes, which causes a great impact on the microstructure and properties of steel, cold rolling only for the production of small steel and sheet.NowNow let's introduce some things about 304 cold rolled stainless steel to you
1、Brand: Jaway steel
2、Standard: ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB, JIS, Other
3、Price: USD 1800-2600 PER TON
4、Length: as per customer
6、Width: 1000/1219/1500 or as per customer
8、Payment terms: L/C or T/T
9、Delivery Detail: 7-30 days,according to the quantity.
10、Packaging Detail: standard seaworthy packing
1. Good stretch, resilient, but the price is more expensive;
2. Cold processing surface without scale, good quality;
3. Commonly used in the production of strip cold rolling, the rolling speed is higher;
4. The cold rolling is higher than the thickness precision of hot rolling. Mechanical properties, surface and so on are on hot rolling;
5. Cold rolled steel sheet due to a certain degree of strain hardening, toughness is low, but can reach better showed, used for cold bending spring pieces and parts;
6. Cold plate due to the yield point is close to the tensile strength, so no foresight to danger, in use process in the load exceeds allowable load are prone to accidents
7. Not plated cold plate surface is gray.
8.Cold rolled stainless steel plate surface smooth degerr higher than that of hot rolled stainless steel plate after electroplating.
1、Although there is no hot plastic compression in the forming process, the residual stress exists in the section, which will influence the overall and local buckling of the steel.
2、The wall thickness of cold rolled steel is small, and there is no thickening at the corner of the plate convergence, and the ability to bear the local concentrated load is weak.
2017-2018©Jaway Steel all rights reserved|Partner